Laurence Brahm believes: “Architecture is each people’s dialogue with their environment. Core to protecting ethnic identity is the protection of heritage architecture.”
He personally designed all architecture, interiors, furniture and graphics for his restorations of heritage and conservation projects.
The following architecture and design recognitions have been received:
- One hundred worldwide “Design Ideas for Renewal” (2007) a collection of case studies with “regeneration” as their keyword showing commercial districts, facilities and brands brought back to life through the power of design.
- Dabb for “Chinese Design” (2006) Twenty leading design architects in China (alongside Philippe Stark and Ai Weiwei)
- “Inside Asia” by Taschen (leading architectural designs for China)
- “The Great Escapes of Asia” “The Hotel Book” by Taschen 2004.
- “Top 100” Quadrangles by the Imperial City Wall