- Laurence Brahm is a global activist, international lawyer, political-economist, author, and chief economist of the New Earth Institute.
- He is the architect of two fresh economic paradigms, the Himalayan Consensus and the African Consensus.
- These evolved from decades in the field advising on investments, economic-financial reform and development, while pioneering one of the earliest social enterprises located in the Himalayas.
- A firm believer in multi-stakeholder approaches to economic and political solutions, he has practiced a lifestyle of crossover disciplines. As expressions of economic and transformational ideas, adopting various platforms such as architecture design, heritage protection, filmmaking, and writing.
- He has served as an interlocutor and mediator providing second track dialogue on complex international and cross-cultural issues.